Parkes future athletics stars could be eligible for financial assistance in competing in metropolitan based events after the introduction of an exciting program.
The Country Athletes Support Program is designed to assist talented Little Athletics participants from country areas of NSW to access competitions held in the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Grants are provided to athletes for one season only.
Athletes who are eligible to apply for the Country Athletes Support Program must meet each of the following criteria:
* be 10 years of age or older as at September 30.
* be of a state level standard in at least one event.
* be a permanent resident of NSW.
* live more than 200km radial distance from the old Sydney GPO.
Activities that are eligible for funding include travel and accommodation associated with attending the LANSW Region and State Championships where the travel required is more than 200km in each direction.
Activities that are not eligible for funding include:
* Travel and accommodation association with international competitions.
* Interstate travel and accommodation association with national championships (NB. Though travel from your home to Sydney may qualify).
* Travel and accommodation for school athletics activities such as Combined High School events and regional selection trials etc.
* Travel and accommodation for ANSW events/activities.
* Travel and accommodation for events conducted prior to the closing date for applications.
* Entry fees for competition.
* Purchase of uniforms and equipment.
The maximum amount of the grant for each individual is $500.
For more information go to the Little Athletics NSW website: www.laansw苏州美甲美睫培训学校.au.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训学校.